Thursday, September 29, 2016

It's been 3 years.....


August 24th marked the 3rd anniversary of Mark's passing. It seems like both an eternity and a minute if that makes sense. It probably doesn't because nothing makes sense regarding Mark's passing. It was totally unexpected. A lot of people were very affected, for many, it rocked their world. Mark was everyone's rock. We could always count on him. His wisdom, his brilliance, that corny sense of humor, the help he offered everyone on the drop of a dime without question. He told me quite a few times that he felt that he was put here to help people and boy was that true. It's really hard not having Mark around. He has a presence that was all his own and the house is very quiet now. My heart is broken as I'm sure many others are, too. He was the best human being I've ever met. I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to spend some time with him here on earth and I cherish the love that we felt for each other.

The Mark A. Robbin MD Fellowship Fund was established to financially help students at the Frank H. Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac Univ., especially those who express a desire to specialize in Primary Care. Above all, it was set up to remember Mark because he left an indelible 'mark' on our lives and we want his name and spirit kept alive forevermore.
Please know that you can contribute any amount to this fund (which is confidential) directly online or you can mail a contribution to Quinnipiac University. This goes specifically into the Mark A. Robbin MD Fellowship Fund. Your donation is really appreciated.

All of the donation information is in the cloud graphic that I'm posting alongside one of my favorite pics of Mark.

Best regards,
Carolyn Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment